RaceDay Event Software
Comprehensive Event and Result Management for Small Homegrown to Multistage National and International Events
Over the past 20 years, the RaceDay Event Management and Software team have been involved with 1000’s of events and focused on trying to understand the components of the most successful events.
Out of that experience, RaceDay 2.0 was developed and with the input of event staff, officials, and timing companies, we developed the current version of RaceDay.
The goal – to manage registration and results at events.
Go Paperless in 2021
RaceDay Event Software is excited to announce RaceDay Onsite, a paperless Onsite registration process.
RaceDay Onsite Registration syncs with RaceDay Event Software, allowing athletes to register themselves, choose a category, and accept and sign the USA Cycling Waiver electronically. The process is fast and easy to use for both race directors and athletes. No more paper waivers!
Athletes can search the RaceDay database stored in the background by license, last name, or first name. They are then prompted to update their information, if necessary, choose their category, and register. The program will automatically assign the next bib number in the sequence and add them to their category in RaceDay. The next step is to accept the USAC Waiver by typing in their name and accepting the conditions. Athletes then move to the registration area to pay their entry fee and pick up their race numbers. (We will be adding the option to pay via credit card shortly)
By adding these new functions, RaceDay Onsite now completes the entire registration and result process for events – from local Road Races, Criteriums, Time Trials, Omniums, or Stage Races.
Every athlete wants results fast and RaceDay fills that need. Event results are easy to import from a file or may be manually entered. With a built in email system and Real Time results posted to your website, RaceDay can do it all.
Event Director Benefits
- Competent and straightforward Registration and Results Management
- Affordable pricing
- Event-customized printed reports
- No special Email setup required
- Real time results with minimal setup on event website
- Windows 10 supported
- Easy setup
- Rapid response and support from RaceDay staff
- Full integration with BikeReg.com for pre-registration athletes
- Easy onsite registration using internal athlete database
- Result input for all types of result formats
- Internal system to Email results
- Real-Time result posting to websites (Easy 3 line insert of code)
- Manage Series Events
- Manage Payouts both cash and awards
- Complete event summary report
- Pre-Formatted USAC results upload creation
API Direct upload of Event Summary to USA Cycling
Direct import of Athlete File from BikeReg