Make your event look and feel like the Tour de France with professional results and result posting using RaceDay Event Software. RaceDay provides the latest in Registration and Results Management.
Whether you are managing a local criterium, road race, or time trial, a stage race, or multi-day omnium, RaceDay Event Software can help you through the complete process.
Results are one of those things that can make the difference between an event being a huge success or just another run of the mill race.
RaceDay Software will allow you to import a csv file from any timing system or you can manually enter a place/time to record each athlete’s finishing position.
- Are you managing a stage race with KOM/QOM or Sprints this is all done through the initial event setup to score each classment on the fly? If so, there’s no need to wait till the finish of the stage to keep track of the athlete score.
- Running a team competition? RaceDay will score this for you as well (currently score on the UCI team Rules).
- Best young rider competitions? No problem, you can set the age you want it to be based on.
- Multi-day events scored on points for the overall (Omnium) are no problem. Set up is done during the event setup and then it is just a click to add points to the athlete and keep running points totals.
- RaceDay has the flexibility for you to add any special classments you want and will track all of them for you.
Results’ reporting is easy with a robust list of reports for all types of events. Print the results for posting, email them to the athletes as soon as they are entered, or use our Real Time results posting to your website.
Please visit our Support Section for complete User Guides – Support Guides